Thursday 20 January 2011

I Guess That Would Be Helpful



This is the viral video that is quite literally setting the Internet on fire. The first couple of times I watched it, I have to confess I didn't 'get' it. It did grow on me however and it set me thinking.

I thought about all my experiences with various banks over the years. From being talked down to when I opened my first account, to being robbed blind for breaching my overdraft limit when I was a student. I can't say it was a happy history.

If only my bank had been staffed with real people,then maybe I would not have had such a bad time. When you know the people you are dealing with things work out better. I have to say the more I hear about this whole 'helpful banking' lark the more it appeals. If only we got some of that spirit from this lame duck coalition government.

0 comments:

Post a Comment