Tuesday 14 September 2010

How To Get Banned

It hurts to be banned from places. Yesterday I got barred from one of my favorite taverns. My crime? Arguing with the landlord over whether the jumper I was wearing constituted acceptable street wear or forbidden 'sports attire'. I wouldn't have minded if taking the thing off had settled matters, but the dude insisted that even having a garment with that particular branding (Adidas) on it was absolutely forbidden on the premises "to keep out the wrong sort". Well,I guess I won't be eating lunch in there again...

If You Prick Me Do I Not Bleed?

Well, I got banned from a pub for my stylish garb, a bit annoying but reading about that kid who got banned from the entire USA puts things into perspective! This 17 year old apparently rattled off a bad tempered email to President of the United States of America and alledged 'Leader of the Free World' Barack Hussein Obama. While drunk out of his skull.

The exact contents of the email have unfortunately not been disclosed, but were apparently enough to earn a lifetime ban on its author ever entering the USA. It is known that their was 'abusive' language used to describe the president including the apparently calling him a 'Pr*ck'. Perhaps the US government should publish an exhaustive list of words that the President is to thin-skinned to withstand. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment